Call it a bid to cut the use of papers or make everything easily accessible at a click of your ‘mousepad’ or ‘fingers’ on your phones for completing assigned university assignments or notes from professors. It is one state-of-the-art process each scholar needs to master during their academic sojourn.
Google Classroom is a versatile platform that empowers educators. And students collaborate in the development of assignments, the collection of students’ work, the grading of assignments, the sharing of resources, and the conduct of in-class conversations, among other capabilities.
The classroom is continually getting updated with new functions and features. And to comprehend the subject better, it is advisable to get on the ‘Youtube channel’ to get a better grasp of the subject demonstrated with adequate to follow pictures of how to complete the assignments on a Google classroom screen that could be available either on your laptop or your mobile screens, say experts available at online assignment help UK.
It is a bit cumbersome to depict each aspect of the Google series of movies that demonstrate how to utilize the Classroom tool to assist educational institutions in getting the most out of it.
The duration of each of the projected movies has been widely used by the scholars availing the know-how of understanding how to run a Google classroom device.
The various materials available as literature for Google Classroom operations are short, ecliptic, and developing every day.
Therefore, each of the episodes depicted can focus only on a specific subject area. Users can locate the information precisely, what they require, and not waste time.
The Experts Attached To Online Assignment Help Explain The Process Stepwise:
When you make a project on a Google classroom, you can actually:
- Send a message to one or more classes.
- Send a message to each student.
- Add a grade category.
- Change the number of points.
- Add a due date or time.
- And Add a subject.
- After that Add files
- Add a rubric.
- Originality reports should be on.
- The work can be easily deleted to be reused again.
How To Make A Homework Assignment Here?
To make a homework assignment, it is advisable to follow these steps say experts attached to the assignment help UK:
- Tap’ classroom’ followed by the class.
- Then Tap on ‘Classwork.’
- Tap ‘Add’ on the ‘clip’ icon followed by ‘Assignment.’
- Put in a title and any instructions you want.
- You can keep making changes to your assignment and making it your own.
- If you are ready to post, schedule, or save your assignment.
How To Send Messages To More Classes?
When assignments are posted to more than one class, all students in those classes get the same assignments.
- Tap ‘Next’ to the class name.
- Tap any other class you want to add and then tap ‘Done.’
How To Send Messages To Each Student?
You can post an assignment to a single student if you’re not posting to more than one class. However, you can’t send a message to more than 100 students at once.
To send the message to a ‘single student,’ ensure not to attach the ‘All students’ icon in the upper right corner.
- If ‘All students’ is already selected, tap to deselect it.
- Now, tap the names of the students to whom you want to send a task.
- Tap ‘Done’ and add a grade category.
What Are ‘Grade’ Categories In Google Classrooms?
- ‘Grade’ categories are used to keep track of assignments.
- With grade categories, students can see which category an assignment belongs to; is it an essay or homework.
- The grade page also facilitates looking at the page, and the teachers can also see the groups.
Next to the Grade category, you can keep working on the assignment or tap ‘More’ and then ‘Save Draft.’
Go to Adding a grade category to a post to find out more.
You can change how many points an assignment is worth or make it not count towards your grade.
How Do You Attach Assignments Here?
To ‘attach,’ choose one of the following:
- Drag tap ‘Add from Drive,’ then the item you want to add, and tap ‘Select.’
- Click on ‘Link’
- Type in the address.
- Choose the ‘Create Files’ ad, then Tap ‘Upload,’ followed by the file you want to send. Add a picture and tap ‘Done.’
- If you are unable to attach a file, you get a message that says you can’t attach a file, then tap ‘Copy.’
- Google Classroom copies the file attached to the assignment and saves it in the class drive folder.
- Tap the downward arrow next to the attachment.
How Do Students Interact Here On Aiming For Work?
The students can interact with the attachment in one of the following ways:
- Students can look at the file: The file can be read by all students, but they can’t change it.
- Students can access the same file and can make changes to it.
- Make a copy for each student.
- Each student gets a copy of the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides file with their name added to the title.
- Both you and the student can change the document.
- When students turn in an assignment, they can’t change it until you send it back to them.
- You can only choose this option before you post an assignment.
- If you don’t want an attachment, you can tap ‘Remove’ next to it.
- Files on Drive can be attach to older versions of Android.
Go to Test your Android version to see which version of Android your device is running. Using a computer other than a tablet is a better idea.
Is Adding A Rubric And Plag Report Possible Here?
Adding a rubric is also possible here by availing the following:
- ‘Go to Make’ or use a ‘Rubric’ for the assignment for instructions.
- Originality reports should be left on using the plugs can device as an assignment help
- Draft assignments can be post, schedule, or save.
- You can post an assignment right away or plan for it to be post at a later time.
- Save it as a draft to post when you want to.
- Tap’ Classwork’ to see when assignments are due and what they are?
On the homework page, you can:
- Open draft assignments and make changes to an assignment
- Add a comment from the class to the task.
- Use a previous assignment
- Delete an assignment
And in case your assignment is unable to complete on the Google Classroom device, you can reach out to the mentors available at Online Assignment Expert for assistance; they are the best in the business.